Succeed With AVON!

Learn The Secret

  • Learn a secret code that allows you to link directly to products in your E-Rep store
  • Learn the proven internet marketing strategies that the experts use
  • Double your E-Rep sales in a month
  • Work Less and Earn more
  • Start making Avon work for you
  • Be truly independent

Learn More

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The Benefits Of Marketing Avon Product

Anytime you present new ideas and talk about making changes to the traditional ways of doing things you will face critics. Since writing this book I have faced my share of critics and people wanting to find issues with my new methods.


Some traditional Avon Representatives don't want to change the way they do business or hear that someone found a better way to market Avon. I have even been confronted and had accusations said about me that are untrue. I want to make it clear to everyone that my methods are not against Avon Policy, and do not violate Avon's current Advertising Guidelines.



The marketing methods and tools I give you in my book allow you to market individual products rather than just sending someone to your E-rep account and having them browse. Using my techniques Avon will become your order processor and drop-shipper.



The 3 step formula that I developed will allow you to increase your customer base and your sales.



  • Step 1: Create a marketing portal (a blog or website).

  • Step 2: Market selected products and drive traffic to your blog (using Internet Marketing and Social Networking)

  • Step 3: Send customers to the Avon order page (using my code) to complete the sale.


Step 1: Having your own blog or website where you market individual products allows you to persuade your customers that they need/want the individual product you are marketing. You get to pick the products that will bring you the biggest financial return. You are basically becoming a personal shopper to your clients through your blog store front.



Step 2: Driving traffic can be time consuming and difficult, but I discuss the proven ways to do this in my book. I even tell you a Twitter marketing secret that I use and has been extremely successful for me. If you use this method correctly I can promise you that you will gain new customers in less than a day. The Key is that you are breaking away from the Avon tradition of method of "marketing yourself" as an "Avon Rep", and are now marketing "individual products". This method would not work in your real world face to face Avon business, but it does work exceptionally well online. You will find thousands of people that make a great living as "Affiliate Marketers". My method allows you to become an Affiliate Marketer of Avon products.



Step 3: Once a new customer is on your blog and sold on your product they will be direct to the Avon sales page that allows them purchase the product. Avon will process and ship the order and you will earn your commission. This step can NOT be done without using my code. If you try it without using my code you will not get credit to your account. Avon will receive 100% profits on this sale if my code is not implemented on your blog. My book full explains why this is and how my code works.



If you are happy as a traditional Avon Rep. and feel that your current methods are working then this book is not for you. If you have always felt that you could do more, and that a piece has been missing then you have found that in my book. The best thing about becoming an an Affiliate Marketer is that you can work from home, you can work when you want, and it is truly enjoyable.



I have been an affiliate marketer for Amazon, Commission Junction, and others. I have not had the kind of success with those that I have with Avon. I believe this is because I have had no competition. I am giving away my secrets in this ebook and you will be my only competition. I am only selling a limited number of copies to keep these techniques working for me. So you should get your copy now and be one of the first to transform your Avon business.

No comments:

Post a Comment