Succeed With AVON!

Learn The Secret

  • Learn a secret code that allows you to link directly to products in your E-Rep store
  • Learn the proven internet marketing strategies that the experts use
  • Double your E-Rep sales in a month
  • Work Less and Earn more
  • Start making Avon work for you
  • Be truly independent

Learn More

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Using Twitter To Sell Avon

In my the book I talk about a way to get leads and find customers using Twitter. That method has been very successful for me, and I hope my readers take advantage of it.



There are a million twitter applications available to help you manage your Twitter account. I only use a few of these, and I want to share them with you.



#1 Tweet Deck

http://TweetDeck.com

Tweet Deck will help you manage users, send Tweets, and has a build in tinyurl feature that automatically shortens URLs. I love this application and it makes using Twitter a breeze.



#2 SocialOomph

http://SocialOomph.com

SocialOomph allows you to set up Auto-Welcome which send out a welcome message to your new folowers. Auto-follow which lets you automatically follow anyone who is following you. Auto-Unfollow which automatically unfollows anyone that unfollows you. This tool works great and allows you to focus on marketing rather than managing your Twitter followers.



Like I said there are many applications and tools out there for Twitter, but these are the two I use most often. I consider them must haves for any serious Avon Internet Marketer.

No comments:

Post a Comment